• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request free Adobe licenses for the disabled.

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a 100% quadriplegic due to an accident and cannot move from the neck down, but I can use a computer with the help of a webcam-controlled pointing device. I use the computer for entertainment and educational purposes, and I use 3D CAD and rendering software. Several companies have donated licenses to me, as I do not use them commercially. I have repeatedly asked Adobe if there is a disability license available, but it appears there is none. I find it surprising that such a large and influential company has not considered such requests. Of course, I am willing to provide any documentation regarding my disability.

[link removed]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @roby0D44 this is a community forum, not Adobe support directly. I would suggest contacting Adobe support via the chat pod on Adobe.com to discuss further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines