• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resample Image doesn't apply individually. I can only change it universally through Preference.

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Resample Image in Image Size, I changed to Nearest Neighbor from Bicubic Automatic which was set as default. Clicked OK, and gone back to work, but it didn't look like there was change made, so I checked back Image Size, voila, it showed "Bicubic Automatic"again instead of Nearest Neighbor. I changed to Nearest Neighbor again, but no changes. I tried with other psd files, also created a new psd file, but it seems that I can not change the options in Image Size. However, when I changed those options through Image Interpolation from General in Presences, the changed was made. The problem is again, I can't seem to apply different options for different projects. Based on tutorials I've seen, they all seem to apply different options in Resample Image depending on their art work. Can someone help me figure this out? Mine is CS6. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong. In older versions some settings aren't stored as a per-document setting and this is one of those. This was only expanded in later versions to facilitate screen design workflows and such.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. It's really strange and I can't help but wonder why they even put a function that isn't gonna work? lol Anyway, do you know any links that feature the information related to this matter?  I haven't been able to find anything so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines