• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I shrink large size photos, the image becomes pixelated. There was no such problem before, it's new. My graphics driver is up to date and I made all the settings in the performance section, still it did not improve. I need help with Adobe solving this. All my work was delayed.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Image > Image Size? Can you post a screen shot of your settings? 

I suspect you're using an interpolation of Nearest Neighbor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't, I tried all the variations to fix it. But I couldn't get any results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the dialogue box you use to reduce the size of the image look something like the screen shot below and are you viewing the resulting newly sized image at 100%?

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 16.30.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah. The same. But there is no improvement whatsoever. I'm trying the Photoshop program my friend uses, there is no problem. But unfortunately there is no improvement in my photoshop. I need this issue resolved urgently. I tried every method on the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, 64 bit. 16,0 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 1050, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop 23.0.0
Yes I reset it. When I reset it, other problems appeared but my problem was not solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 23 has only just been launched, do you also have the earlier version of Photoshop and tried using that?

What other problems appeared when you reset your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to version 23.0 as I had this problem in the previous version. I can't drag photos. The file does not work except for the open part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have say a JPG on your computer and in Photoshop you File > Open and select the JPG – what issues occur then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then there is no problem. But I can't drag. My resolution issue is more important, the other is not so important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "you can't drag"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so important. "When I shrink large size photos, the image becomes pixelated. There was no such problem before, it's new. My graphics driver is up to date and I made all the settings in the performance section, still it did not improve. I need help with Adobe solving this. All my work was delayed."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to establish how you reduce the dimensions of an image.

What is the result if you use the method I suggested earlier (above) using

Image > Image size?

Perhaps you can post screenshots of before and after of the Image Size dialogue box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ofcourse. Here before and after. Ekran Alıntısı.PNGEkran görüntüsü 2021-10-27 150651.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

400 x 400 is a very small image and would distort the image. If this image were to be printed it would be a little over an inch square.

Also, you need to implement the link so that the aspect ratio of the image is reduced proportionaly. 

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 13.17.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my friend applies the same process, the image quality does not deteriorate. I'm having a problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your friend has the link checked.

Try it out!

Imag size.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and in any case, a 400 x 400 pixel image will be pixelated. There are only 400 pixels. That's a thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed Dag, which is why I mentioned the size: "400 x 400 is a very small image".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you did 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines