• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

retouch images tutorial

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When doing the Retouch Images Tutorial, and using the mountain scene with walkway photo, you have to Rasterize that layer before the Edit > Fill (with content aware is selected) will work properly to remove the walkway.  It DOES NOT mention to Rasterize the layer in the tutorial which might let people think that they are doing something wrong.

Just something that I ran across and I wanted to let you know about.

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide a screenshot and circle which tutorial you are using? 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1666791536962.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I searched and could not find that tutorial.  It is mountains in the background, green brush, and a zig zag walkway that goes from the bottom of the photo to the base of the mountains in a perspective fashion.

That's all I can tell you.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I imagine you are talking about this tutorial:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/photo-retouching-basics.html

The images provided for this tutorial are actually jpg files, so they don't need to be rasterized. I was able to follow the tutorial using the image provided with no issues. If you are still having an issue, can you please take a screenshot of the problem or message you encountered and reply with it attached it to this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines