• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Click Showing list of Layers

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a new Mac Mini and installed the newest version of Photoshop on it. When I started working I noticed that right clicking a layer no longer displays a list of layers with the layer group containing that layer. This, I thought, was a default keyboard command but apparently is not. I need to know what this behavior is called in the keyboard shortcuts menu so I can, once again enable it. Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Just discovered that it it not a Photoshop issue. By default the new Apple magic mouse has right click disabled. Problem solved. Thanks for your help Jane!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is it showing instead when you right-click? Things change as you move your mouse left or right.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just discovered that it it not a Photoshop issue. By default the new Apple magic mouse has right click disabled. Problem solved. Thanks for your help Jane!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, @kd360 , and I'm glad it's fixed for you.

Also, Control + left-click works as a right-click on a Mac with a one-button mouse. (Control, not Command)

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off AUTO-NEST LAYERS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines