• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

right side ALT key not working in PS

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALT keys ... Using the CTRL+ALT (left side of the keyboard)+I keys results in a negative image. Using the CTRL+ALT+I keys on the right side of the keyboard works fine. my main problem is holding down the ALT key (left side of the keyboard) to anchor the lasso tool results in nothing. Using the ALT on the right side works fine. just updated it to 24.3, no different. not the keyboard as that works fine in al my other apps

Windows Pro v21H2  i9 2.80 Ghz, 32GB ram on board, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti, Corsair keyboard and mouse

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your hardware keyboard layout on Windows.
I'm using Layout3. Because the alt on the left and the alt on the right work normally as I want only if I set it up like that. You should check it out, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not WORKING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@piyush32359373112j What isn't working? Are you having the same issues as the OP in this thread? Details are needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines