• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rotate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me how can I random rotate, random size of BRUSH that I specify. Because I need to make a large number of PSD files and don't want a hundred images to use the same brush but only a certain place.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in your Brush Settings panel (select if in the windows menu if it is not showing), click on the Shape Dynamics text, and increase thesize jitter and Angle Jitter sliders.

Note that if you are using a graphic tablet, you can use the pressure or the tilt of the pen to vary the settings.

Each dab of the brush should generate brush print of a different angle or size.

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/creating-modifying-brushes.html

and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so4A8eOCQRc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you selected the scripting tag, are you looking for a way to automate it, or was that tag selected by accident?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mostly PSD files, and want to do action random rotate, random size of BRUSH min ... max.... As a result all my PSD files run on the same brush, but it's different due to factors The factor on random is different for each file. You know what I mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

var s2t = stringIDToTypeID,
 minAngle = -90, maxAngle = 180,
 minDiameter = 10, maxDiameter = 200;
(r = new ActionReference()).putEnumerated(s2t("brush"), s2t('ordinal'), s2t('targetEnum'));;
(d = new ActionDescriptor()).putReference(s2t("target"), r);
(d1 = new ActionDescriptor()).putInteger(s2t('angle'), minAngle + Math.random() * (maxAngle - minAngle));
d1.putUnitDouble( s2t("masterDiameter"), s2t("pixelsUnit"), minDiameter + Math.random() * (maxDiameter - minDiameter) )
d.putObject(s2t("to"), s2t("target"), d1);
executeAction(s2t("set"), d, DialogModes.NO);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys. But resize working, but rotate brush not working with this scrip guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this:

var s2t = stringIDToTypeID,
 minAngle = -90, maxAngle = 180,
 minDiameter = 10, maxDiameter = 200;

(r = new ActionReference()).putProperty(s2t('property'), p = s2t('currentToolOptions'));
r.putEnumerated(s2t('application'), s2t('ordinal'), s2t('targetEnum'));
var tool = executeActionGet(r).getObjectValue(p),
 brush = tool.getObjectValue(s2t('brush'));

brush.putInteger(s2t('angle'), minAngle + Math.random() * (maxAngle - minAngle));
brush.putUnitDouble(s2t("diameter"), s2t("pixelsUnit"), minDiameter + Math.random() * (maxDiameter - minDiameter))
tool.putObject(s2t('brush'), s2t('computedBrush'), brush);

(r = new ActionReference()).putClass(s2t(currentTool));
(d = new ActionDescriptor()).putReference(s2t("target"), r);
d.putObject(s2t("to"), s2t("target"), tool);
executeAction(s2t("set"), d, DialogModes.NO);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the “Mapping” tab, there is an option called “Rotate.” Change it to “Absolute.” This will make your brush rotate based on where you are on the tablet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the “Mapping” tab, there is an option called “Rotate.” Change it to “Absolute.” This will make your brush rotate based on where you are on the tablet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines