• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler Guides disappearing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently started uisng photoshop (24.1) and I can't solve this problem.

I make my guides dragged from each side of rulers, and when I do that, sometimes the color of them is blue, not cyan. And if i click any other thing/space, the guideline disappears. It re-apears when I click the artboard editing tool.

Sometimes it work properly but most of the time they are in blue(not cyan) and disappears...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

By default, the guide turns from cyan to blue when it's on an artboard. It also hides on an inactive artboard. If you'd like to have the guides to appear on an inactive artboard and/or change the color, you can change both in Preferences. Go to Preferences (via the Edit menu on Windows or the Photoshop menu on macOS) > Preferences > Guides, Grids & Slices... then select Show Inactive Artboard Guides and use the dropdown menus to change the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, the guide turns from cyan to blue when it's on an artboard. It also hides on an inactive artboard. If you'd like to have the guides to appear on an inactive artboard and/or change the color, you can change both in Preferences. Go to Preferences (via the Edit menu on Windows or the Photoshop menu on macOS) > Preferences > Guides, Grids & Slices... then select Show Inactive Artboard Guides and use the dropdown menus to change the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's working! Thank u :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac or Windows ? 

if you are on windows, make sure that the graphic card driver is up to date

you can also try resetting preferences settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines