• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rulers and guides

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop for more than 20 years now, and sure, a lot of cool featchers have been added over the years, and yes a lot of things have gotten a lot easier.... but, a lot of things feel irrationally cumbersome after one or the other update. For example: rulers and helplines, are currently, more or less unusable.

My question: how do I get back to my rulers as uncomplicated as possible?

Greetings U.Li

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you can't get therulers to show even when you have ticked the option? (or used the shortcut CTRL+R)
It's working fine on my end (and it should on yours too)

Imaginerie_0-1678368724966.png

There's probably something else going on...
Is that a recent issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think since the last major update???
Yes, this is actually a standard key combination in my workflow.
For some time now, I have also been unable to use: "Ctrl+" to show or hide the guides.... and now the display of the rulers doesn't work either.... it's frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ulrich22127402h6e1 some people are having issues with the rulers not showing in version 24.2, take a look at the correct answer in this thread to see if it helps

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-photoshop-update-24-feb-2023-rulers-not-vi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines