Save as PNG on any Android APP

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gibt es tatsächlich keine Möglichkeit auf Android Systemen eine Datei als PNG zu speichern? Lightroom,  Photoshop express, ... dafür zahle ich 1000euro im Jahr?

Leider zwingt mich diese community dazu iOS als Tag zu setzten, da es keine andere Option zur Auswahl gibt. Daher. ES BETRIFFT ANDROID 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@orestedotcom wrote:

Is there really no way to save a file as PNG on Android systems? Lightroom,  Photoshop express, ... for this I pay 1000 euros a year? Unfortunately, this community forces me to set iOS as a tag, as there is no other option to choose from. From there. IT AFFECTS ANDROID 

Hi 

You posted to the Photoshop forum and Photoshop for Mobile is not available for Android. Please tell us what application you are using on Android so we can move your post to the proper forum.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried all of them ... So I don't know where it will fit in.

Photoshop express mobile, Photoshop mix, Lightroom mobile, 

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think at the moment Lightroom for mobile Android and Photoshop Express for android cannot save directly in png format:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-export-mobile-android.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-express-help.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines