• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for web gif not playing

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 24.0.0 on Mac. I make lots of gifs, and suddenly I'm running into an error. There's no error message, but when I go to save for web like I've always done, the preview won't play in that window. I can click the play button and it changes to the stop button as if it's playing but it won't move at all. The gifs save/work/play just fine, and I can still click the actual "Preview" button and see it in my browser, but like I said I make a lot of gifs and the extra step is frustrating because I've never had a problem viewing it right in the save for web window. This started out of nowhere. I was making gifs from video the way I've always done, and then this started when I went to make the next one without closing the app/doing anything differently.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you press play on the Timeline panel does it animate? Is it a Frame Animation or Timeline Video?

Can you share the PSD file you're having trouble with? Post a URL to the file using CC files or dropbox, or something similar to share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines