• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save For Web (Legacy) error.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop for a simple animation and wanted to export it as a .GIF, but the image below was the result when I followed the tutorial on the Adobe site. I expected to get a simple .GIF like all the short animations I've made in the past. The image linked is from when I used Save For Web. I tried to get a .GIF from just Export As, but even when I was sure to select the .GIF option, it came out as just a static image of the first frame of animation. 
Luckily I only had drawn about seven frames worth of animation before I caught this issue, but it's very frustrating, as I don't know what I did wrong to cause this. 

I am using a mac and I believe my photoshop is updated fully, but I'll check again. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like you're on an M1 Mac running an old version of Photoshop. Update to Photoshop 2022, (v23.0.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines