• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save to 'photos'

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to save images to 'photos' ? this was an option recently but seems to have dissappeard . . useful for a quick lo res reference and instagram ready file

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Mac guy, but if I remeber correctly this happens when you haven't set the Library folders to be visible  and the folder gets hidden from al lapss. The solution apaprently is to search for it in Finder, check the file info on the parent Library folder and turn off the obfuscation. otherwise I'm not sure what could be going on, but it's perhaps worth a try.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this option to save to cloud is hiding this option. Try changing this prefer4ence.

MikeGondek_0-1658255736307.png

If you need more help, please post a screenshot, and circle where you are expecting the photos option. I will be on mac thsi evening at home and will try to take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Aitcheeboy wrote:

how to save images to 'photos' ? this was an option recently but seems to have dissappeard . . useful for a quick lo res reference and instagram ready file

Are you asking about the Add to Photos option on the old Quick Share menu on the options bar (see picture below)? If you are, unfortunately Adobe removed that entire menu in version 23.3. If you want to add a Photoshop document to Apple Photos, now you have to manually export it from Photoshop and then manually add it to Photos.

Photoshop-2020-Quick-Share.jpg

There is a long thread here about many users who want Adobe to bring it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines