Scratch disc

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything regarding clearing scratch discs. I am not able to create a new disc and I have deleted almost all of my files, is there anything else I can do to create a new disc? Or if i created a new photoshop acount would it help? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and a better explanation of what you have actually tried, what your drive/ volume types and formatting are and so on nobody can advise. You need to be more specific.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How large is your hard drive? How full is your hard drive? What problems are you experiencing? If you have a small hard drive there isn't much you can do. You can add an external drive with lots of empty space and make that your scratch disk but it really won't help much if your internal drive is full. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Certified Instructor | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines