• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch Disk is Full

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen many fixes for the "scratch disk is full" error But my problem is a bit different and cant seem to find anything on it. Im currently on Windows 10, and when I try to change my scratch disk to my D : Drive It doesnt pop up at all, I've Tried changing Sata Cables from My C: Drive to my D : Drive and much more. There seems to be nothing that covers this problem so any help would be nice!

[Edit from moderator: D : (with no space) autocorrected to  D:  emoji. Edit made to remove emoji and replace with D : with space for clarity.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to switch over to my hard drive becuase I have close to 0 space on my SSD ( C: Drive). (Uninstalling Things Doesnt Clear much space)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to run Photoshop as administrator...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, how much space do you have, and how many partitions you have made?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines