• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Edge Issues on Full-Screen

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a weird issue for many years on many versions of Photoshop and many different Mac OS versions. When on either of the full screen modes, if I'm doing a transform, once the corner handle comes near the screen edge, the canvas suddenly lurches away from the screen edge so quickly and drastically that my transform gets screwed up, and I have to start all over again. I can see why the canvas would move, so that the transform handle is still visible on screen, but it should do it gradually along with my mouse/pen motion, not in a sudden extreme shift. This is hard to describe, but if you use photoshop a lot, you probably know what I mean. I know I could just start the transform zoomed out enough to where this wouldn't happen, but that is often not realistic for a detailed transform job. I believe there was a time when this didn't happen, at least 5 years ago or more, so I'm not sure why it is happening now.

I'm hoping someone from Adobe will read this and comment, because it's been driving me crazy. I don't know if there's a different place to bring up feature requests or bug issues. If so, would someone please let me know.

Thanks!

Robin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

https://forums.adobe.com/people/R+Huber  schrieb

… I'm hoping someone from Adobe will read this and comment, because it's been driving me crazy. I don't know if there's a different place to bring up feature requests or bug issues. If so, would someone please let me know.

Thanks!

Robin

Here is a place: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/R+Huber  schrieb

… I'm hoping someone from Adobe will read this and comment, because it's been driving me crazy. I don't know if there's a different place to bring up feature requests or bug issues. If so, would someone please let me know.

Thanks!

Robin

Here is a place: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this! I knew there was a better place to post this but couldn't remember it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines