• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen flickering and hard to use

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start experiencing it this morning. I tried to disable g-sync but nothing happened 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop are you using, have you tried updating/reinstalling your GPU driver from the manufacturers website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup i also done that, i also tried to downgrade the version of may photoshop but nothing happened. and in regards of my GPU driver I also try different version game ready driver and studio driver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in Photoshop that can control or have any influence on screen brightness. This is all OS/GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unticking "Use Graphics Processor" under the Performance  tab in Photoshop preferences, then closing and reopening the application.

The latest version of Photoshop (at this date) is 23.3.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the solution i'm used but I really need my GPU to use photoshop for better performance editing the things I need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running the latest version 23.3.1 and tried to downgrade to 23.3 and nothing happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines