• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script for Change Current/CurrentBelow/SampleAll

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you know, MixerBrush/CloneStamp has Sample mode.

MixerBrush

• Current Layer
  • Sample All layer

CloneStamp

• Current Layer
  • Current and Below
  • Sample All layer

Can a script be written to change this immediately?
For example(Assuming I wrote each situation script), if i press Ctrl+K get CurrentBelow Mode.

and if press Ctrl+L get Current Mode

Something like this.

It's really simple. I wonder if I can just change the sample mode of the activated tool.

Ofcourse, I can manually choick each mode click... But let's leave it as an exception 😃

I can make a tool preset and click on what i want, but I'm left-handed, so I use it a lot by specifying a shortcut key in the <, > key on the right. However, when you create a tool preset, the key is forced to change to the previous brush preset and the next brush preset. (btw, This bug is quite old.) So to avoid that bug, you need to get rid of all brush presets. Use the basic Photoshop brush. That way, I can use the shortcut as I want.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: If I remember correctly the Script in that thread would only toggle between current and current-and-below, so some further amendments might be necessary. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yet another issue that could be solved with full  Keyboard shortcuts customization.

Thanks for sharing the script !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines