Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby zoom não funciona (not working)

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portugues version

A ferramenta Scrubby Zoom do Photoshop não funciona desde a versão 23.5. Já tentei resetar a ferramenta. Verifiquei que na janela de preferências, o campo do processador gráfico estava ativo.
Até agora nenhum tutorial que assisti na internet resolveu meu problema.
Para não ficar estagnado estou usando a versão 23.4.2 que é a melhor solução até resolverem o problema.

English version

Photoshop's Scrubby Zoom tool does not work since version 23.5. I've already tried resetting the tool. I verified that in the preferences window, the graphics processor field was active.
So far no tutorial I watched on the internet has solved my problem.
Not to be stagnant I'm using version 23.4.2 which is the best solution until they solve the problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things to check - one go to Photoshop Help menu and GPU Compatability Checker. All green? good.

If not,  your GPU is not compatible. 

Second your GPU (GeForce GTX 660, not 660 ti) clocks in at 1,800 ops/sec. The recommended mininum is 2,000.

So while not bad, it is falling below mininum specs. Obviously continuing to upgrade your PS is going to push this further.

Lastly if your GPU shows green - go to Help Menu/System info and copy/paste the results here. It will help narrow down issues especially if you have more than one GPU running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other thing to try is make sure your Graphics Card is updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(In Portuguese)

Segue em anexo as informações solicitadas.

No quesito compatibilidade, como mostra a imagem, tudo ok. Tudo verde.

Quando foi dito: "Obviamente, continuar a atualizar seu PS vai levar isso ainda mais longe."
Quer dizer então que não vou poder mais atualizar o PS tampouco o LrC?
Refiro- me ao pacote para fotógrafos da Adobe. Devo continuar a pagar sem poder atualizar, ou devo cancelar?
Se eu comprar uma nova placa de video , resolve o problema ou o problema está nas novas atualizaçoes do PS?

(In English)

Attached is the requested information.

In terms of compatibility, as shown in the image, all ok. Everything green.

When it was said, "Obviously, continuing to update your PS is going to push this further."
Does that mean that I will no longer be able to update the PS or the LrC?
I'm referring to the Adobe photographers package. Should I continue to pay without being able to upgrade, or should I cancel?
If I buy a new video card, does it solve the problem or is the problem in the new PS updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upgrading your video card will help with compatibility and using the more advanced functions in newer PS. Adobe will continue to advance the minimum recommended requirements as the program improves to take advantage of newer tech.

Staying on the same nearline card means yes - stay on the last version that worked or do some homework and upgrade your graphics card past the minimums to meet requirements.

For now if you can downgrade your PS or turn off GPU in Preferences/Performance that should help now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since version 23.5, there have been many reports of scrubby zoom not working in some older GPU cards.
However, sometimes users with near-latest (Rtx2xxx or Rtx3xxx) GPUs have reported the problem, so it is hard to say that it is only an old GPU problem.
And in addition to the "scrubby zoom" you're experiencing, a lot of features aren't working properly in 23.5. It's mostly GPU-related and Adobe knows about this.
So it's likely that the next release or the next release will include updates related to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines