• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select and Mask Brush greyed out

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to figure out why the brush for the refine tool is greyed out. I can exit out of the select and mask and change the selection outside of it but this being greyed out like that is a pain! Does anyone have a work around to get it working?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shapinginsanity ,

Please share a screenshot of what you are seeing, and your version of Photoshop. When did you first notice this issue, before an upgrade or has anything been added/changed to your system?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No upgrades or any changes! Attached is a video of what i see as well as the version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Would you please go to Help > System Info and then copy and paste the top line so I can see which version of Photoshop you're using? Also if you could provide the steps you're taking before you get to Select and Mask and attempt to use the Refine Edge Brush Tool?

Thank you,
Hannah Nicollet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a video of the steps i take to get to the select and mask as well as the system info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines