• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select current swatch colour in actions. is this not possible

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I would like to create an action where i would like to select current saved swatch. At the moment when i record an action it records the same colour i recorded and not the current swatch i have. If that makes sense

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some things are not possible using actions. For this type of control you can ask scripters whether through script it is doable. I will tag some of them @c.pfaffenbichler @Stephen_A_Marsh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bojan, if you have admin powers, you can also tag the thread with "Actions and Scripting" I know scripters use that filter a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lee262392485jr6 â€“ Screenshots illustrating the process and the steps performed before and after the swatch selection would be helpful.

After selection, the current selected swatch colour is the foreground colour.

As the swatches panel underwent a programming change, what version of Photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to do with the color? 

Could you post screenshots to illustrate the process you are trying to automate? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines