• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection Delay and Outline Issue

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently, I think some settings got changed in my photoshop, but I am not sure what I did to cause it or what the fix is. There are two separate issues I have which both seem like they may be related. First, there is a delay when I select a layer, too which I need to do another action, such as zooming in or zooming out, for the layer selection to switch to a new layer. In addition to that, the layer selection itself is a bit weird. Instead of the light blue selection with the light blue boxes on the edges, I am now getting this faint dotted outline and teal-outlined transparent boxes on the edges (photo attached). Is there a way I can fix both of these issues and get back to default settings for them?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale setting somewhere:
Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.
If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the chance to try it today, and the outline is still weird. I removed the file and reopened it, then tried putting the files back to no avail. What is the best way to send my settings file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines