• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selection

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the previous version of photoshop, when I have a selection and zoom( ctrl+ space) at the same time the selection disappears temporarily and as soon as I let go of the zoom( ctrl+ space) the selection comes back. we no longer have this function on this new version we are obliged to deselect (ctrl + D) to see what is behind.
can you bring back this please?
thankyou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, it has always worked this way (and still does) on my Mac. 

Marching Ants remain visible all the time (when zooming in or out). 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks for your answer but i still have that issue and i dont know how to fixe it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think that Andrew is trying to let you know that you had an issue before, if you were not seeing the selection while zooming.
I just tried, and the marching ants stay on screen in both Scrubby Zoom or Marquee zoom modes when I do a Ctrl+Space.

Instead of deselecting, you can hide the selection, CTRL+H to see what's on the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines