• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selective color number field always highlighted

Explorer ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to do something unrelated to the selective color layer, it won't allow until adding a value in the field.

Example: use the sliders in selective, add a curve, a few other operations, then key command to stamp visible: DOINK! No can do! Check the selective color layer and the numeric entry field is highlighted. Press enter to accept then I can proceed with stamp visible.

It's not just stamp visible. It can be any operation. 

Photoshop 23.1.1

Mac OS Monterey 12.4

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MarketyMark, please update to the latest version of Photoshop, 23.3.2 and let us know if that fixes your issue.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the flyout menu for Selective Color or any adjustment layer uncheck Auto-Select Parameter, then click on a different layer thumbnail and back again.

auto.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, it solve my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated and will see if that fixes it. It is a sporadic issue so I can't immediately test it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unchecking Auto Select Parameter doesn't seem to work. It remains checked even after clicking a different layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines