Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

separate images within a logo pdf

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I am new to photo hsop i am trying to separate the different element within a pdf logo, can some one help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show people your artwork and explain what you need the separated elements for and people will advise. This could entail any number of steps and techniques.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so I am working on a logo for a client  I'm going to use my company logo as anexample. I want to separate the words on the right side to use as separate file to upload and the head as a separate file.

logo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about your actual logo, but the one you posted, I would make a selection using the green and blue channels to separate the words and images from the black background. Then use the selections to fill a new layer with either the same colors of different ones, then make a new file of just those layers. Obviously, it would be best to use vector art for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image Mode > Grayscale

Image adjustment >.levels. Pull the middle slider until you have black and white

Command I to inverse  color

Then just duplicate your file and paint with a white brush to remove

If you want the color back copy and paste the art into a mask on a fill layer of color.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 2.57.19 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to say: It's highly probable thatthe logo has been created in Illustrator and that you should edit in Illustrator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines