• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting White Balance in Photoshop for iPad

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have been a long time user of Lightroom for PC and iPad. Now trying to learn Photoshop a little too (on iPad again). Thing is I struggle to find some of the most basic features of LR. Have searched but can only see PC tutorials. The thing that's driving me nuts is a white balance correction tool. LR has built in presets plus sliders and a neutral colour picker. I can't seem to find anything remotely similar in PS for iPad. Any help much appreciated!!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Photoshop Ipad. We are here to help.

Photoshop iPad has unique & powerful tools that Lightroom does not have & Photoshop iPad currently does not have the editing tools Lightroom has to offer. Photoshop & Lightroom on Ipad support inter-operation.

You can bring images from Lightroom iPad to Photoshop iPad directly and send them back once you are done editing in Photoshop. Check this to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/lightroom-photoshop-ipad.html

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines