• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several glitches in new version of Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Version 23 will not load a photo from within Photoshop itself.  I can select a photo and then open it in Photoshop but I cannot open a photo from Photoshop.  It just gets hung up and the app freezes. 2. If I select the crop tool it will not release even if I click off the tool and I cannot change dimensions even if I select 'clear.' 3. If I attempt to decrease the photo is produces a layer within the layer within the layer instead of decreasing the entire photo.  There may be more issues but these were enough to force me to uninstall the newest version and revert back to the previous version which works fine. 

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Wayne L Fuller

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop 2022 or 23.1

Windows 10 platform

When attempting to reduce the viewing size of a photo Photoshop creates a second photo inside the first photo and then a third and then a fourth and then a fifth.  Then I can't get rid of all these copies of the phtos.

Expected result is that if I attempt to reduce the photo it doesn't create a copy inside a copy but just reduces the photo to the size I want it. Don't know how to fix this. 

Also, cannot open a file from within Photoshop.  I must right click on the file and then select Photoshop for it to work.  Expected result is to be able to open files inside Photoshop. 

Wayne L Fuller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines