• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several problems with Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so i've been having problems with photoshop latley i've been using the app for almost a decade now and i've never encountered any of this before, suddenly this all just happened within the span of a day. i've run diagnostics virus scans , reinstalled the software etc and it still persist...

1. Brush setting suddenly changes to pen preasure when i've set it to off and the ones i have on pen preasure arent registering my pen preasure at all. i've tried reseting the brush settings and creating a new brush, and it keeps reverting to the unintended use, or some variation of it.

2. sometimes when im working on a project for maybe an hour plus this zoom in and out effect or whenever i move the canves, it does this strobe blink like effect that hurts my eyes its really a violent effect.

3. again when im working long hours the screen suddenly stopps and it wont zoom or let me do anything in the c anvas, Photoshop is still responding i can still save and open a new file, and if i close the file and reopene it without restarting photshop it works fine for the next 20 mins.

i've updated my driver as per advice but it still persist tho less so.

i am working on a big canvas 5000x5000 for a big painting. 

my computer specs are.
core i5 9500F
16gb DDR 4 RAM
6TB HDD and 2TB SSD.
RTX 2060 super 8gb GDDR

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always keep a older version of photoshop that works. I never throw awy older version that work. I understand that adobe says to keep upgrading, but my thought is if it is not broke do not fix it. SO i have my day to day working computer that has older version of photoshop that works. I than have a newer laptop that i always have newest version. Maybe revert to loder version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines