• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shake Reduction Error Message

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is Oct. 31, 2021, I've installed the newest version of Photoshop via CC (Adobe Photoshop Version: 23.0.0 / x64 WINDOWS 10) yesterday, and I think Adobe is playing a trick on me!

I have a jpg image that I brought into the "shake reduction" tool. I do my thing with the sliders,then hit "ok."

Shake Reduction_1.JPG

Then in the middle of the image, after I hit "ok" I get an error message of  "The operation could not be completed." Then on the next line, there's a singular, capital "P."

Shake Reduction_2.JPG

Is Adobe sticking out their tongue at me?  Am I supposed to hit ctrl P or ctrl+alt P? This didn't happen to me in the previous version.

Any suggestions? Is this a bug? I'm working on a project for a client and need to finish this within a couple of hours. 

Thanks in advance.
Lisa

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it work in the prior version, Ok? The fastest way to get back to work might be to install the prior version: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.ug.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other two things to try are:

1. If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

2. Go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. Does the problem persist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines