• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share issue

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, why when I give it to share if I create the link and all very normal but when someone else tries to open the link or put it in the browser I get a message that says "An error has been detected while processing the file. It is possible that some features may not work" I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, I saw that it is updated to version 24.0, I hope you can help me because this option is very necessary.

Translated with DeepL
omarm62167901_0-1667405092152.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the original PSD of the link to the file you're having trouble with? To confirm, you're using the "Share for Review (Beta)" option? 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1667416591412.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omarm62167901_0-1667419396455.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@omarm62167901 Can you please update the same link again then it will work. also it would be good for us if you send logs using adobe log collector tool : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
Thanks
Aswath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does still not work, I updated the file with no success and installed the log collector tool, there is another way to solve it? 
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@omarm62167901 The log is really key for the engineers to figure out what is going on. Were you able to upload the logs? If so, can you provide the file name it gives when you complete upload?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines