• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Documents on 23.4.1 Version

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to directly airdrop/share a photo document directly from photoshop to my clients who sat right next to me, but ow the latest version want's me to share to the cloud then send to my waiting clients. Problem is that the convenience is gone completely. Sometimes my internet system maybe down or incredibly slow. Other issues are that I don't want everyone of my progress documents to submit to the cloud. I having to downgrade the PS version to an earlier version that has the older and more convenient option. The older version, I could airdrop, message, upload to FB, and various other options (without submitting to the cloud). Please bring convenience back.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This is a user to user forum. For Adobe to see your feature request, please submit it using the "Ideas" tab at the top of this forum.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@pcarrizales wrote:

I used to be able to directly airdrop/share a photo document directly from photoshop to my clients who sat right next to me

The Share button with AirDrop was removed intentionally by Adobe. You can upvote and add your comments to this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/p-bring-quick-share-back-to-photoshop-remov...

You can still AirDrop from Finder as we hope and wait.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines