Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharpening Selected Ground Area Of Photo

Participant ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

The bottom right hand ground area of this photo is soft. I have tried sharpening it with Smart Sharpen, but unsuccessfully. I was wondering what my bes option might be here to sharpen it, or replace it with a sharper part of the ground? I use Photoshop CC on a Windows 10 laptopn. Any help appreciated!Watermarked-800px-Cottage-Photo-Advice-Image.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how was it unsuccesful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sharpen duplicated image then to mask it or use Clone Stamp tool to replace soft pixels with sharp part of your photo. If you are not satisfied with sharpening filters in Photoshop try with Adobe Camera Raw plugin which can be found in Filter menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys!😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines