• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut Pbs

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like every new update with photoshop there's new pbs... Using photoshop Version Adobe Photoshop : 24.0.1 20221111.r.112 a12a934 x64 (just find out that the about photoshop isn't working also ) on a MacBook Pro 16 I9 2,3GHz with 32 Go of memory and amd radeon pro 5500M 8 Go running Monterey 12.6.1

looks like after my system went to sleep mode i can't use anymore Cmd + Space shortcut with my wacom tablet to magnify image , and sometimes to select a tool thru its shortcut i have to hit the key 3 to 4 times before photoshop respond to it ... Anyway very annoying when retouching image and a crazy lost of time . Any help will be appréciated and that's really discouraging to see that's this bug keeps living for about 5 to 6 years (CF ; my research here ) 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the problem go away when you restart photoshop? or do you have to restart the computer to get the settings back?

does your Wacom come with 3rd party software?

Have you tried adjusting/resetting any settings there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i restart photoshop, pb still the same , i need to restart the computer to get back the shortcuts working. My Wacom works with a wacom software nothing else which i update recently thinking it may solve my pb. It seems that i have a new bug also after a time of pause in photoshop, leaving it with the corrector tool selected and when i come back it become eraser and i can't change it anymore until i restart photoshop ( happened on both 2022 & 2023 version ) . Just a nightmare to do retouching right now

i tried uninstalling Pshop , no change , when back to 2022 same pb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way to reset the preferences in the Wacom Tablet utility? (or uninstall then reinstall it)

Try this mostly to eliminate Wacom from being the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines