• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simplify colors/texture in design (Photoshop or Illustrator)

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i found this old design and i am looking to simplify the colors on it and remove the texture. I was planning on using AI image trace but it comes out not how I like it. Anyone know what tool i should use to try and remove the texture? i thought of something in the photoshop filter gallary or image trace/changing my settings. Thanks!test.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An easier way to think about this is to remove all the exising color and keep the black outline using selection tools.

You can then re-add the colors as different layers. This was the first pass using black in Select>Color Range.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1672860411039.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From here you could continue to clean up the fur or take this into Illustrator and try image trace with one color (set to ignore white).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines