Simulation realistic lighting on a black bottle

Participant ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a picture for this bottle:

2.jpg

I'm trying to apply it as a realistic lighting effect on the left (for example), like this picture:

2.png

As you can the when you look at this bottle you can notice flash light on the left of the bottle ,

And Because of this effect, the bottle looks more beautiful not like my first image .

I don't know if I can use Hue/Saturation and apply it like gradient all over the bottle to be able to distribute the lighting better

I tried to create this effect manually using Hue/Saturation then invert it and click at left area with brush but it didn't succeed..

This is the best result I got.

3.jpg

Note: Excuse me, I am trying to make lighting effect in Photoshop,

Because my capabilities are somewhat weak and I do not have a studio and photography equipment to produce professional images.

I would be grateful for any help or ideas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reference image you provided is doctored like crazy. Chances are they simply brushed over or added a gradient after the fact, which is what you could do just as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply,

This image is for example only.
The purpose of my question is how to make attractive and realistic lighting on the bottle.

I am a beginner in the field of design,

So I believe that You have a different view of how the lighting is distributed over the product than I do,

And you have smart techniques to apply the desired lighting more professionally so that it looks as if it is real lighting on the product.

Please look at the image below to see what the desired results are: 

4.jpg

5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines