• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single user created keyboard shortcut resetting after restarting Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I purchased the Retouch4me Dodge and Burn Photoshop plugin (along with a few other plugins from Retouch4me) and Photoshop seems to reset my custom-made keyboard shortcut for this particular plugin every time I restart Photoshop. The odd thing is, this doesn't happen with any of the other plugins that I own.. just with this one. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the plugin multiple times (restarting my computer after every time). I've made sure I have the newest version of the plugin and yet the issue still persists. I don't necessarily believe this is an issue with the plugin itself but more so an issue with Photoshop. I've searched all over trying to find something that could help me but unfortunately, I've not been able to find anything. Most threads on this topic are around folks with issues that affect all of their custom-made shortcuts, not just one in particular. I've been trying to resolve this issue for 6 months now and am finally reverting to posting my issue here. If anyone has any idea as to why this would be happening I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you've given Photoshop Full Disk Access in Apple system preferences/Security and Privacy. The next thing is to make sure your plugins folder does not have a permissions restriction by getting info on the folder. Make sure it is set to read/write access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same issue with same plugin from Retouch4me, the fact that you also have this issue tells me it may be on the plug-in side where the culprit is... All disk permissions in order, and all other custom shortcuts work, and stick, except for Retouch4Me dodge & burn. Tiene to pitch them an email for support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines