Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Sizing

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used Photo Shop before and im trying to get my images to print at a specific measurement in inches.  When I move the measurements to the inches i want and then print the image, it will not print the image to the inches I need.  Please help.

TOPICS
iPadOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image have a rectangle  canvas that have some aspect ratio, That is the relationship  between the images width and height.  You can use the images size dialog with Resample NOT checked set  the width or height print size in inches. Photoshop will set the correct Print Resolution (The size the pixels need to be to  print the width or height the inches you set). Photoshop will automatically set the other dimensions length to keep the image aspect ratio so the image will not distort. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Missy-

There are a handful of steps to pritning, and a key one is the Page and Print Setup. Please post screen captures of these windows to ensure your output is matching the file.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines