Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky replacement is green

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am running the latest version of Photoshop on my Windows 11 computer. I am wondering why some of my sky replacement photos are green in color. Some I added myself and the others came with Photoshop. I have the same problem with both. When I go to select a photo (sky replacement) they come out green. Why is this and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Hi there, sorry for the delay and thank you so much for your reply. I went to my PC to take some screenshots of my green sky options and lo and behold the last Photoshop update fixed this issue. Thank you so much for offering to help. Have a great night!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any screen captures or a screen recording of your actions we could see? It sounds like possibly a color management issue. Windows 11 had some color management issues when it was first released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, sorry for the delay and thank you so much for your reply. I went to my PC to take some screenshots of my green sky options and lo and behold the last Photoshop update fixed this issue. Thank you so much for offering to help. Have a great night!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 😊 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines