• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sky replacement not working.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error message when trying to do  sky replacement  - Could not complete your request because of a program error.

I have never had this many errors popping up after an update. It's getting very annoying, because I can't do my work.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things to try:

1. Go to Preferences > Performance and click on the "Advanced Settings" button. Uncheck Use OpenCL, restart Photoshop and try your steps to see if the problem persists.
  2.  Go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. Does the problem persist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks, I tried that, but when I click on performance, I get an error message "Could not comlete the Performance command because of a program error".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines