• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow video render

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to render a video of a series of JPEGs (36 in this case, 1920X1080) with anywhere from zero to 3 sound files with each pic and fade transitions.  How long should this take?  I let the render run for over 12 hours, but I finally had to close (task manager) Photoshop to do other stuff.  Is this normal?  How much time do I need to allow?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your specs?

OS version, PS specific version, HD free space, RAM, Graphics Card specs and overall PSD file size.

This could be a simple matter of the sound files - what are their file sizes (MB) each?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows 10 Pro, version 21H1. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7740X CPU @ 4.30GHz. 4.30 GHzThe main drive (solid state) has 95 GB free, the data drive has 208 GB free. 32 GB RAM installed. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics adapter.

The .psd file was 25.9 mb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the following doesn't address your issue directly. You could build this very quickly in After Effects if you can't get this working in Photoshop. The following video shows you how to achieve most of this...

Create a Slide Show in After Effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REktcfaVmdU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  I may try it, but from the video, After Effects still seems to lack some of thre features I need (at least the video does't say how to add multiple audio tracks, which is really what I am after).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can easily add and adjust multiple audio clips in After Effects if you wanted to explore that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  I will play with that some and see if I can get it to render a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines