Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow auto align layers

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having this issue where photoshop gets stuck as per the screenshot attached when auto alignin layers.

It gets stuck and then after some time it goes fast, but it can take a quite amount of time. It did not do this in the past, and on the example here shown, these are mere 12Mpx raw's from a tiny sensor, only 28, while I have been able to this (same PC) on more than 100 at the same time from an APS-C 26Mpx sensor...

Thank you for your help.

asdfg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see many people asking about this problem and not once have I seen a solution and certainly haven't seen any word from Adobe.

Just started working on stacking and here I sit staring at a bar that isn't moving now for two hours. Maybe this process is better done manually 🤣 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haven't noticed any problems here (23.3), it's as fast as it always was.

I just timed an 18-frame panorama from a 42 megapixel Sony a7rIII, total size 20 000 x 14 000 pixels. It came in at just below 1 minute.

auto-align.png

(EDIT: oops, those files were from my old Nikon D810 at "only" 36 megapixels. But still.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines