• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart Liquify Tool

Contributor ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.)Hello I would like to suggest a feature for liquify tool. When you click on liquify tool it should automatically crop onto your layer's content rather than display the entire canvas.  The only way around this is to manually select with the lasso tool your layer, but it should be automatically. Example, I have a scene with a lot of buildings in it, and on one layer a have a single building by itself. I need to warp this building alittle bit, but if I click on liquify it displays the entire canvas, even though I have nothing on my layer but that one building. To get around this I'd have to lasso select the entire building even though nothing else is on that layer.

Just a small idea, to make the Lasso Tool behave "SMARTLY". Dont think it would take the developers alot of effort to do.

2.)One more cool idea, is it would be amazing to be able to use liquify tool outside of the popup window for quick edits like you can in procreate. Sometimes it does kinda break your flow when you have to pop into another window, and manually zoom. Doesnt seem like much but when you have to liquify a lot its nice to not have a ton of extra steps each time to use the tool. Just an idea. Thanks for listening

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your first suggestions would cause problems. Liquify smooshes images past the existing pixel boundary. So if you only saw your image boundry and not the whole layer you would have hard edges - like if you blur something in an area that is too small. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines