Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart object file issue

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System- MacOS

So I was earlier working on photoshop file, where I opened one of the smart object files as another file by double clicking on it, i finished working on it and saved the file without noticing where it is getting saved, after that i accidently did not save the original file(the one the smart object file was the part of). so now, I want to retrieve the smart object file. It is showing that its gets saved in a folder called ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2022 however I am not able to locate the folder on my laptop, and it is not showing up as well when i am doing a finder search. Please help me, find the file. thanks. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

NEVERMIND, I found the file. Thanks anyways to everyone, who even read the whole post.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEVERMIND, I found the file. Thanks anyways to everyone, who even read the whole post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bhakti28240679bsfb thank you for the update, but please give a full solution to your problem, in order to help others, and tag that post as the solution. Was the file saved in your preferences folder, or in the application folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines