• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Fonts not showing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently i installed some fonts these fonts are like arabic type fonts i mean Sindhi fonts. but when i open photoshop and try to use them there are some fonts showing and some are not. but these all fonts are showing in Microsoft Paint. What is the problem anyone can help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of font type are they? If they're Type1 (postscript) then Adobe applications will not support them. If you are not sure, then just share a screenshot of the fonts so we can tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download-all-Sindhi-Fonts-free-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded two of the fonts, both showed in Photoshop and I was able to use them. I advise you of contacting the developer of the font for support, although, I don't see the site was done professionally, but I hope the admin of the site bunertv.com which you referred to in your screenshot above will be able to help.

So in my opinion, and since some fonts are functioning for you and me in Photoshop, then the ones that aren't showing were not created in the same way hence Adobe products couldn't read them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines