• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of the menus are incorrectly aligned

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop 23.1.1 (MacOS) I see that some of the menu's are not correctly aligned horizontally: (almost) All of the menu items have about 5px of padding to the left of their text.

It doesn't happen on all menu items: "Photoshop", "View", "Window", and "Help" are all correctly aligned.

In "File" only "Import from iPhone or iPad" is correctly aligned (see screenshot), and in "Edit" only "Start Dictation".

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed this today as well... hope it gets fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, same here even going back to Ps 2020 on my Mac. I never noticed it before because it never interfered with menus and submenus, or other operations. It's an odd thing on Photoshop, but since it doesn't break anything, there's nothing to fix in my opinion.

You can submit it as a bug report here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...

and see what they say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines