• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something goes WRONG in the option of LIQUIFY(Photoshop)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, Anyone can explaint to me what happen to my photoshop when i go to option : Liquify.

It is suppose show my picture that i had openned at the first place. I also realise there is a HALF CIRCLE on that screen. By right, the picture should come out and i can see a button to adjust the size of the brush.

Pls look into it.

Thanks.

1. Azrul AimiIMG_20221007_164717.jpg

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can see, face is detected on image. Below Liquify dialogue I see dimensions 450px x 300px > 240ppi. Did you open image from that document?

Can you close Liquify and take screenshot using Print Screen on your keyboard > then go File > New it should select clipboard size automatically > then post screenshot here. Ensure that Layers panel is expanded and visible.

Other thing that I can recommend quickly is to try with preference reset what can solve weird problems in Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sir, i am glad to hear your respond. I hope i can solve this matter.

First if all, i am sirry, i dont know where to press the button "print screen" at my keybord there us no buttin "print screen". So i capture a screen frim my handphone. I hope it can work for you..

Yes, i already close LIQUIFY screen. I already go to FILE to NEW and i can see there are many custom size. (refer at my picture). I can a layer pallete from here. The kayer pallete at behind this screen Sir...

IMG_20221013_160748.jpg

 

IMG_20221013_160856.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried with Preference reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sir,

Sorry for being late reply. I am quite bz lately. I have to prepare my mind for invoming job wedding less than 1 week from now. 

Ok. O dont know what is preference reset as you mentioned. I also hope my pictures snapoed by my hp is work fot you to postmotem this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have a print screen button on the keyboard

2022-10-13 10_40_15-Something goes WRONG in the option of LIQUIFY(Phot... - Adobe Support Community .png

It may help if you could post your Photoshop system into, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread, it seems the Acer TravelMate P doesn't have a dedicated GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dir GEd.

I am glad to hear your reply. Thanks again showed me where is the print screen button. 

Ok i will follow your guideline now.

Help- system info- hit copy button and print screen right here instantly. Ok i will do now...wait a momment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AzrulAimi_0-1666032262707.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines