• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sometimes when outlining

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be outlining an object and all of a sudden my outling will disapear before I can complete the loop. It is not something that is constant. But extremely frustrating when it does.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're taking about the polygon lasso tool, yes, that is annoying! I tend to make selections in small chunks, then press the shift key to add to that selection. That way, if it closes, before I want it to, I can easily undo the last small selection. Ideally, it would be best for PS not to be so sensitive with this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is the polygon lasso tool. I do take it in parts. But still should not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it shouldn't. It's actually better than it used to be, but there are still issues with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines