• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split screen for iPad photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've tried to find a way to split screen on photoshop but I'm not sure how on iPad I know for a PC you would open window and create another file however I'm not sure how to do that on the iPad.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPad OS has a feature called Split View. You can use this to put two different apps side by side, or have two side-by-side document windows for the same app.

Photoshop on iPad supports Split View if you want to put a different app on the other half of the screen. For example, you can put Photoshop on one side of the iPad screen, and Lightroom or Illustrator or your web browser on the other side.

However, when I tried the standard iPad OS steps to set up two side-by-side Photoshop documents, Photoshop said “Multiple Windows Not Supported.”

Photoshop-iPad-multiple-windows-not-supported.jpg

So although iPad OS Split View allows for side-by-side document windows of the same app, Photoshop is one of the apps that does not support that, or at least not yet. If it’s important to you, you can request that feature in the Ideas section of this community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines