• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot healing and healing tool pen pressure CC 2020

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure it's a bug, but can't figure out how to report it so I'm posting here and maybe someone will see it. 

Using Wacom Intuos 4, Windows 10, Photoshop CC 21.0.1 (but the same issue is found in ver 20) -- When using the healing or spot healing brushes and having "size for pen pressure" disabled in the options bar, the tool acts as if it's enabled. It took me way too long to figure out you have to go into the tool options drop down menu to change "size" from presssure to none to disable it.

PS BS.jpg

Kind of annoying having two (three technically) different places to enable/disable pen pressure options with only one of them to make it happen. 😞

Thanks and hope it gets fixed. 

Also... zooming while image is rotated needs to be fixed. It zooms way off cursor location... way way off. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As annoying as 3 menus are with only one putatively effective, I've found that *NONE* of the menus actually work. The instant I try to use the brush, the pen pressure adjustment instantly re-activates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines