• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing Brush acting up, deposits dark color

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My favorite tool in Photoshop, the spot healing brush all of a sudden during my retouch starting to act weird: it deposits a darker hue, which is really noticable. Can you please help me resolve. Also my preferred photoshop version even though I have a Pro DC account, is the 2019 version, which I do not want to loose.

Thank you for your quick reply: I have a urgent deadline to get this image done, HELP!

( I will attach a screenshot, I just touched her skin for a clear refence)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Never mind, 🤦🏼‍:female_sign: I realized that I had done color correction in adjustment layers and forgot to uncheck that folder which I had living on top of my pixel work layer. Duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, 🤦🏼‍:female_sign: I realized that I had done color correction in adjustment layers and forgot to uncheck that folder which I had living on top of my pixel work layer. Duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines